Floor-heat 200w underfloor heating mat is suitable under most floors including tiles, natural stone, granite and marble
The floor-heat electric underfloor heating mat is suitable for kitchen, bathroom, conservatories, living room and hallways. The 200w electric underfloor heating mat can be used as the primary heat source in most settings.
200w twin conductor electric heating mat
3.2mm ultra thin heating cable fluoropolymer insulated
Fibre glass mesh backed
30 Days return
1. Prepare floor plan of the area requiring the Floor heating system & note the area to be heated.
2. Identify the suitable location for installing the power supply box /thermostat and sensor.
3. Mark the layout of the Sticky Floor Heating Mat/ under tile heating cable on the floor plan. Please refer to illustrations given in the end of this manual. Marking Sticky Floor Heating Mat/ cable layout on a floor plan makes it easy for tracing back the heating cable routing and entire installation.
4. Select a Sticky Floor Heating Mat / under tile heating cable and ensure that the procured Sticky Floor Heating Mat / under tile heating cable is correct as per the requirement as in following section.
5. Check the Sticky Floor Heating Mat/ under tile heating cable in the box visually and make sure that it is not in a damaged condition. Check Voltage, Wattage, Resistance values from the factory test record given along with the product and matches the required specifications.
6. Check resistance of heating cable and its insulation resistance with a multimeter / megger as soon as you remove it from its packing. Resistance value of the heating cable shall match to the value given in product range table. A tolerance of -5% to +10% is allowed. Insulation Resistance shall be more than 10Mohms. Record it in the control card, format given at the end of this instruction manual. Measured Area to be heated Thermostat/ Connection Box Locations Rev 04 / 02.08.2019 Page: 11
7. Surface preparation of floor is very important. The floor must be completely swept of all debris including all nails, sharp metallic objects, wood and construction debris. Make absolutely sure that there are no objects on the floor that might damage the heating cable
8. Ensure that the insulation board of required thickness is installed on the sub floor. Use suitable glue or cement based adhesive or thin mortar or thin screed or by screwing the boards to the sub floor.
9.Now you are ready for laying Sticky Floor Heating Mat / under tile heating cable as you marked on the Floor plan layout in beginning of this section. Thermal insulation Board laid on subfloor
INSTALLATION OF STICKY FLOOR HEATING MATS / UNDER TILE HEATING CABLE
1. Mark the layout of the Sticky Floor Heating Mat / Under Tile Heating Cable on the insulated floor.
2. Now start installing Sticky Floor Heating Mat / Under Tile Cable, from the location of power connection box you have identified, according to the marking you have prepared on the floor plan.
3. Roll out the Under Tile Heating Cable. Secure the Under Tile Heating Cable using adhesive tape to stick to the floor. Secure the Sticky floor heating mat to the floor without adhesive tape because adhesive is already provided on the mat to stick to the floor.
4. The Sticky Floor Heating Mat / Under Tile Heating cable should be laid 3 inch away from the wall perimeter.
5. The Under Tile Heating Cable shall be laid in meandering fashion so that they are equally spaced. The distance between two heating cable should not be less than 2 inch.
6. In case of Sticky Floor Heating Mat with single conductor heating cable the start and finish points of the Sticky Floor Heating Mat shall be at same point i.e., near the location of the power connection box.
7. Route the power leads through a conduit from the floor to the connection box. If using mul tiple m a t s / cable, rou te all power leads through a conduit from the floor to the connection box in the wall.
8. Check the Continuity, resi s tance and Insulation resistance value after laying. Check if these values are consistent with preinstall values. Record values in the control card.
9. Now start laying of the tiles using covering of cement mortar / thin screed / cement based adhesive glue / Tile adhesive / Thinset of minimum 5mm thickness. The advice of the manufacturer i s to be requested before materials other than those recommended are used. Finish Start Start Finish Floor Sensor Under Tile Heating Cable Adhesive Tapes Sticky Floor Heating Mat Tiles Cement Mortar / Thin Screed Rev 04 / 02.08.2019 Page: 12
10. Ensure there are no air gaps during application of cement mortar / thin screed/ cement based adhesive glue / Tile adhesive / Thinset.
11. Ensure the entire heating cable, factory splices and thermostat sensor is embedded in the cement mortar / thin screed. The choice and application of building materials should be in accordance with building materials manufacturer’s instructions.
12. Ensure the correct maturity and curing times for drying o f construction materials is followed before you powering ON the heating cables.
13. Check the Continuity, resistance and Insulation resistance value after the tiles are laid. This should be consistent with the value recorded prior to tiling work. Record values in the
control card, format given at the end of this manual.
Delivery is free with all mats and thermostats
Orders placed before 1pm are dispatched same day
Orders are shipped via Myhermes or DPD on a economy delivery
Next day shipping is available at a extra cost, option to choose at checkout